- Log into your Jira instance.
- Click the Apps dropdown and choose Find new apps.
- The Find new apps screen loads.
- Search for ChatGPT for Jira and click on the app tile.
- The App Details screen loads.
- Click Try it free to start installing your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To use ChatGPT for Jira:
Open an issue
If ChatGPT for Jira is not already loaded as an app on your issue, click "add app" to add it.
Click the ChatGPT for Jira button at the top and the app will be loaded into the issue.
Click on "Generate Acceptance Criteria" to generate Acceptance Criteria (this can take a few seconds).
Copy the generated acceptance criteria and paste it into one of your other fields in the issue.
Now that acceptance criteria has been created, the "Generate Test Cases" button will become visible and you can use the same process as above to get your generated test cases!